Great quotes can be inspirational and motivational. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love. Here are the best inspirational quotes to motivate you.
1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! — Audrey Hepburn
2. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. — Henry Ford
4. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. — Vince Lombardi
5. Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it. — Charles Swindoll
6. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. — Oprah Winfrey
7. None of us is as smart as all of us. — Ken Blanchard
8. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
9. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
10. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. — Eleanor Roosevelt
11. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. — Les Brown
12. Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much. — Helen Keller
13. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. — Napoleon Hill
14. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. — Mark Twain
15. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — Michael Jordan
16. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. — Albert Einstein
17. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. — Stephen Covey
18. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
19. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. — Alice Walker
20. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
21. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
22. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision, the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. — Andrew Carnegie
23. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson
24. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. — Zig Ziglar
25. Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
26. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures. — Josiah Gilbert Holland
27. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. — William James
28. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
29. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. — Dalai Lama
30. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
31. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. — Rosa Parks
32. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
33. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
34. Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
35. Great things never come from comfort zones.
36. Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
37. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
38. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
39. Dream bigger. Do bigger.
40. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
41. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
42. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
43. Little things make big days.
44. It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
45. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
46. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
47. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
48. Dream it. Believe it. Build it.
let us know via the comments section below which quote you like the most.
Don’t forget to share this post!
Sharing is caring 🙂