Great quotes can be inspirational and motivational. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love. Here are the best inspirational quotes to motivate you.
1. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
2. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
3. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. – Erma Bombeck
4. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
5. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. – Benjamin Disraeli
6. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment. – Mahatma Gandhi
7. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
8. Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. – Vincent Van Gogh
9. Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident. – Arthur Schopenhauer
10. The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
let us know via the comments which quote motivated you the most.
Don’t forget to share this post with others!
As You Know Sharing is caring 🙂