First step to get your foot into your dream job is creating a Senior UI UX Designer Resume. But what skills, qualifications and information are companies looking for when it comes to UX Design employees? What needs to be on your resume – and how do you design it – so that you get noticed?
A well designed resume is very important, but what’s equally valuable is how you explain yourself to potential employers. How are you different from the hundreds of other UX design job applicants?
It starts with a well-communicated resume, cover letter and portfolio.
Example of a Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template
Email: [email protected] | Mobile Number: 666.666.6666
My name is John Smith and I am a Senior UI/UX Designer, I have more than five years of experience at top Wall Street Companies.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in designing cutting edge web and mobile applications, skilled in UI/UX Design, Branding and front-end design with expertise in Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, JQuery, and Material.
- Transform design mock-ups into cross-browser compatible with Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience in designing Mobile Apps, Responsive Websites and eLearning Courses.
- Familiarity with writing client-side validations using JQuery.
- Expertise with Chrome and IE inspectors and troubleshooting and having good problem solving and analytical skills, highly motivated, quick learner.
- Excellent code reviews and code debugging skills.
- Good knowledge in Authoring Tools Knowledge (Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise).
- Experience in Usability Testing and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements.
Completed B.Com (Computers) from Lancaster State College | Lancaster, NY (May 2015)
IDE & Editor: Visual Studio 2012/13, Visual Studio 2015, Brackets, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, Xamarin, Adobe Dreamweaver
Other Applications: MS Office
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Working as a Senior UI/UX Designer in Digital Enterprises, West Seneca, NY (May 2015–Present)
Title: Project Name
Client: Client Name
IDE: VS 2013 Ultimate
Operating Systems: Windows 8
Project Name is an optimal Human Resource Service Delivery model designed for long-term business advantage keeping today’s workforce needs in mind. Our comprehensive Human Capital Management solution provides endless possibilities to streamline business processes so that you can solely focus on essential aspects of your business.
Project Name unifies Learning Management, Workforce Management and Assessment Evaluation onto a single cloud-based affordable platform. It helps businesses accelerate results by leveraging Technology enabled operational & delivery process.
- Learning Management System
- Project Management
- Bug Tracker
- Self Assessment Portal
Learning Management System:
Learning Management System (LMS) provides a one-stop-shop for all training needs – Create Courses, Manage learners, Track learner progress and Report learning activities, administration, documentation, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs. They help the instructor deliver material to the students, administer tests and other assignments…
Project management is an online software that gives you full visibility and control over your tasks. With the help of our product, managing projects becomes easier. this project management tools include time tracking, project planning and organization, an interactive timeline, communication and online collaboration with team…
Bug Tracking system to help you manage the tickets. Log and track bugs by project, incident number, user, status and severity at ease. Keep your team members notified of bugs automatically and track till closed. Get a consolidated view of incident details.
Self Assessment Portal:
Exam management system enables to evaluate and analyze learner’s progress and performance. It provides a powerful platform to create and manage comprehensive online assignments/exams linked with training.
- Designed Dashboards to represent data as reports, graphs.
- Design complete website.
- Design portal.
- Design Userprofile, Project Management, Bug Tracker and Self Assessment screens.
- Implement 3rd party plugins in design like Date & Time picker, Grid, Charts, drag and drop widgets, list selector, multi selection dropdown and much more…
- Involved in bug fixing for the bugs raised by QA/QC team.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines with quality deliverables.